We always get requests from brides with a few questions about how to get the most out of one of our wedding expos…
…so we put together a quickie checklist to help make your experience at a Designer Bridal Showcase bridal event both productive and enjoyable.
– If you didn’t print your tickets, don’t sweat it – just give us your name at the check-in table.
– Expect to see lots of new, exciting and beautiful elements to make your wedding day as special as the two of you.
– The expo is all about YOU – so make it fun and enjoy yourself.
– You can make a checklist of the most important elements needed to complete your wedding plans.
– Your Bridal Show Buddies are welcome – your fiancé, bridal party and/or family (…although your fiance may want to stay home LOL)
– The sponsors have lined up prize drawings andbridal fun games including a dance off with thousands in cool prizes. One of the giveaways is an All Inclusive Resort – so you just might want to stay for all of the activities 🙂
– Beautiful dresses with be modeled for you with a fast paced exquisite catwalk fashion show.
– If you can’t attend personally, send your Mom or a friend in your place.
– Dress comfortable (and wear comfortable shoes.)
– Don’t be afraid to ask lots questions of the experts and vendors – they are there to help you find what you are looking for.
– Come with an open mind for all types of wedding services to consider.
– Have a great time at the show! Most importantly, have fun!
Submit your review